Donations and Planned Giving
Our Lady of Fatima Villa Foundation – A Mission Worthy of Your Support
Our Lady of Fatima Villa Foundation was established to raise funds for the support, building and capital improvements necessary to maintain a high standard of care for residents of Our Lady of Fatima Villa. We deeply appreciate all of the generous donations made by families, residents and friends, which have enabled the community to be recognized for its superb care.
Now that the community wil be under new ownership, the spirit of Our Lady of Fatima Villa Foundation will stay the same, and all donations will go toward projects that benefit worthy causes in the greater community. We sincerely appreciate your support and thank you for considering giving a gift.
Anyone can give to The Foundation. Gifts are never too big or too small and come in many forms:
- Bequests – Through a will or other form of estate plan, a deferred gift can express an appreciation beyond current means.
- Beneficiary – Designating The Foundation as a beneficiary of a life insurance policy, will, annuity or retirement plan is a way your gift can go beyond your lifetime.
- Cash – Cash gifts can be made now or through an annual pledge.
- Charitable trust – Various trusts can be used to extend the value to both the donor and The Foundation.
- Credit cards – Charges can be authorized as a one-time gift or for periodic payments over a pledge period.
- Honorariums – Gifts are often given in honor of a living friend or family member who has touched your life.
- Memorials – Many list The Foundation as the recipient of memorials after the death of a loved one.
- Property – This can include a gift of securities, insurance policies and real estate.
- Securities – Stocks, bonds and mutual funds can be donated.
As a 501 (c) (3) non-profit organization, gifts to Our Lady of Fatima Villa Foundation can provide many tax-saving opportunities. Because tax planning and tax laws are complicated, we suggest that you speak with your tax advisor. The Foundation’s FEIN # is 77-0536465.
If you would like more information on The Foundation, please call 408-647-2760.